Things to do in Los Angeles
Explore all the exciting things to do in Los Angeles when you book your stay at our newly renovated Four Points by Sheraton LA Westside. We are less than three miles from LAX Airport. Our ideal location is just three blocks from the Howard Hughes Center and Promenade, and adjacent to the Westfield Culver City Mall, featuring over 120 shops. The golden sands of Venice Beach and Marina Del Ray are also only four miles away.
- Beverly Hills
- Downtown Los Angeles
- Getty Museum
- Getty Villa
- Hollywood Park Race Track and Casino
- Howard Hughes Center
- Los Angeles International Airport
- Loyola Marymount
- Marina del Ray
- Museum of Tolerance
- Playa Vista
- Santa Monica Beach
- Santa Monica Pier
- STAPLES Center
- The Forum
- Third Street Promenade
- Venice Beach
- West Los Angeles College
- Westchester Golf Club
How To Get Here
Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles Westside is in the heart of one of southern California's most exciting areas - come and experience it for yourself.
- Downtown Los Angeles, 11.9 mi - Downtown Los Angeles is a vibrant city center. Thanks to our commercial, creative, and cultural rebirth, many people live, work, and play here every day.
- Hollywood, 10.2 mi - The Entertainment Capital of the World! Hollywood, a west district of Los Angeles is the historical center of American movie studios and movie stars. From the world-famous HOLLYWOOD sign to Grauman's Chinese Theatre, there are a multitude of sights and attractions to experience.
- Hollywood Park Race Track and Casino, 5.7 mi - Hollywood Park offers thoroughbred racing to the Inglewood area of California. Located at world famous Hollywood Park Racetrack, the beautiful art deco-styled casino opened on July 1, 1994, to standing-room-only crowds.
- Beverly Hills, 9.0 mi - Home to Hollywood celebrities and corporate executives, Beverly Hills is one of the most affluent cities in the world. Bordering the northwest side of Los Angeles, Beverly Hills has many different attractions for tourists to take in and explore.
- Venice Beach, 5.8 mi - Venice Beach, California, is a unique destination unto itself, where shopping, dining, sports, recreation, and entertainment abound. Discover the mystique that lured Jim Morrison to find 'The Doors,' and a culture that gave birth to modern skateboarding.
- Marina del Ray, 5.5 mi - Discover Marina del Rey with its beautiful waterfront views and a carefree attitude. And it's just minutes from LAX and all the excitement of Los Angeles, Venice Beach, and Santa Monica.
- Santa Monica Pier, 10.5 mi - Experience the world famous Santa Monica Pier! Whether you are playing games, riding the coaster or enjoying the California weather there is something for the entire family. The pier features Playland arcade, Santa Monica Pier Aquarium, the historic Carousel, old-fashion soda fountains and Pacific Park, the pier amusement park.
- Getty Museum, 10.3 mi - The J. Paul Getty Museum features many limited and ongoing visual art exhibitions, culminating in an exclusive art collection of the finest quality. The museum contains many European paintings, drawings, sculptures, illuminated manuscripts, decorative arts, and European and American photographs.
- Getty Villa, 13.5 mi - Located in Malibu, the Getty Villa is a free educational center and museum featuring art from the cultures of ancient Greece, Rome, and Etruria. Advanced, timed tickets are free but required for adults entering the Villa.
- Westchester Golf Club, 2.6 mi - Westchester Golf Course is an 18-hole par 64 golf course, conveniently located next to the LAX airport. It is an affordable and fun golf option for beginners as well as experienced players looking to hit the course.
- Third Street Promenade, 8.8 mi - Anchored by the pedestrian-friendly Third Street Promenade, Downtown is 30 city blocks of retail stores, entertainment, and dining. Within blocks of the Promenade are the beach, Palisades Park, and Santa Monica Pier.
- STAPLES Center, 10.8 mi - STAPLES Center is a world-class arena for sports and entertainment events located in Los Angeles, California. STAPLES Center is the home to the NBA's Los Angeles Laker's.
- Museum of Tolerance, 6.4 mi - Established in 1993, the MOT has welcomed over five million visitors, mostly middle and high school students. MOT is dedicated to promoting respect and mutual understanding, through education, community partnerships, and civic engagement.
- Howard Hughes Center, 1.0 mi - Enjoy the Howard Hughes Center Promenade dining and entertainment hot spot! From exceptional dining and shopping to numerous entertainment options, The Promenade is a wonderful outdoor shopping center.
- Loyola Marymount, 3.1 mi - This Catholic University founded in 1911, is located on LA's Westside on a 142-acre campus and is the largest Catholic university on the west coast.
- UCLA, 8.0 mi - Home of the Bruins. Founded in 1919, UCLA is one of the world's best research universities educating more than 40,000 students. UCLA athletics brings college sports excellence and tradition to the Los Angeles area.
- West Los Angeles College, 1.5 mi - An accredited California Community College, West LA stands on over 70 acres and educates nearly 12,000 students. Located in the hills of LA's Westside the college overlooks Culver City, Marina Del Rey, and Greater West Los Angeles.
- Los Angeles International Airport, 2.5 mi - Located on the southern coast of California, Los Angeles International Airport handles thousands of domestic and international commercial flights every year.
- The Forum, 3.9 mi - The "Fabulous Forum" is one of the country's most famous indoor arenas and has served as home to the LA Lakers, LA Clippers, and LA Sparks professional teams. The complex has also hosted some of the most famous musicians of all time and is on deck to host the gymnastics event during the Summer Olympics in 2028.
- Santa Monica Beach, 8.4 mi - This beach is a West Coast staple, home to Muscle Beach, the iconic pier and Ferris wheel, and three miles of bike paths, perfect for taking a cruiser up and down the coastline.
- Playa Vista, 2.5 mi - Playa Vista is a Westside urban community and tech hotspot, making up part of the widely known Silicon Beach area.